Rants and raves about stuff happening in and around my life in Singapore

Friday, April 20, 2007

Fugly Croc-a-what!

5:56 PM By Barry Smyth 1 comment

When it comes to fashion I'm not one of these people who could be remotely described as a dedicated follower of the latest trend. Technical gadgets well now that's a different story, but not the subject of this little rant. I mean lets face it there are some fashion trends that are just down right absurd. Take those colorful plastic clog-like shoes as an example. They have got to be one of the ugliest things you could possibly wear.


There's nothing about them that's nice. They're lumpy clog-like and just simply hideous. You've got to question the IQ factor of anyone who owns a pair. They are almost anti-fashion they're so bad. I still find myself pointing and laughing when I see people wear them, although these days I tend not to laugh too loud after all one must be sympathetic to the mentally challenged.

But seriously, why would anyone wear them, apart from being ugly they make your feet look huge. OK, nothing wrong with big feet as long as you're a guy and everything is in proportion (nudge, nudge, wink, wink). Of course they've made their inventor a million which is cool, but seriously can we get them out of the shops now as the trend is over and flogged to death already.

In the meantime, a couple of asprin and a pair of sunglasses wouldn't go amiss!

Whatsapp Line

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:36 PM

    I have a pair and they *WINK* *WINK* without having to advertise what I mean.

    Actually it was an impulse buy coz I use to have a pair of birkenstocks - nostalgia I guess. They're actually quite comfortable - not good for people with sweaty feet though.

    You're just a snob...like me I think! Just admit it.

    ReplyDelete